Montag, 1. Oktober 2007

Project: ELISHA

Hey,

I'm not dead neither I stopped working on Ps3! I was busy with stuff like school and shit!
You maybe ask why does this post header is called "Project: Elisha"? This is my new project I've started with AJM and a lot of other good programmers I can not name here in the article!


The 3 questions about Project Elisha :

What? :
It's a new kind of exploit. Basically I can't tell you much because It is nothing more right now then a little test! But it looks very good to be true!
How? :
Well this is what I can't tell you know! I just put this post on because I really get toooooo much mails with question if I still working on the Ps3 ;)
When? :
It's done when It's done! So if it will not work, you will never hear anything about it ;)

So this is far enough for now!

Have a nice week