Sonntag, 12. August 2007

The not existing exploit

Hey guys,

as you may already found out, ps3news.com found out a trick with a tif! But it's not new at all, you can use the same trick on a different way! I found it when I first tested my Warhawk exploit, some time ago! But well it's totally useless so I didn't released it :D

How to :

1. Start you Ps3, insert a original PS/PS2/Ps3 disc
2. Open the HDD cover on the side of you PS3
3. Start the game you insert.
4. Directly after you started the game, pull out your HDD, the Ps3 will now go into some kind of sleep mode
5. Insert your burned disc or original disc, I just tested it with Ps2/Ps3 discs, If you swap it with a original one it works, but not with a burned one.
6. Wait some seconds, insert the HDD again

Your swapped game should now start, ps2/ps3 burned games will exit with a error.

Have a nice day, oh and my ps3 works again after some hits with my hammer!

WaisteD